Updated: Jul 24
The links in this post are Amazon Affiliate links. Please read my affiliate link disclosure policy here.
I have decided that I am an Amazon Prime kinda gal. I love that most of their items come in two-days, how reasonably priced the products are, and the fact that I don't have to go anywhere.
I want to share my tried and true favorite Amazon products in case you're in the market for any of these items. I will continuously add products as I find them and use them!
Linenspa Mattress-6-inch Twin Size: This mattress blew me away with the price and quality. I give it 10/10 stars. It was under $100 which is unheard of in the mattress world! It came in a big box and unrolled really quickly. You're supposed to let it sit for about 24-hours so it will take shape but ours formed really quickly and our son loves it!
2. Zinus Bed Frame: I ordered this twin size bed frame in white and it was easy to put together. It is very comfortable and our son loves it! They also sent a beautiful pack of stationary in the package to encourage you to send a nice note to someone you love. Very great customer service and price!
This is the bed that we are getting our daughter. It is so adorable! We will get it in pink. It is under $130. Her room makeover is next on our list!
UPDATE: Her bed comes tomorrow and we can't wait to get it together!
3. Sufficient-C: I recently switched to this vitamin-c and we love it. It is sugar-free and tastes great. The kids love drinking it and we use it to stay healthy. We have had our container for nearly two months and it is still half-full so it is worth the money for sure!
4. Blue-Sky Planner: I have searched and searched for a nice, simple planner. The one I was previously using was not working for me. It was way too overwhelming. This planner has large spaces to write on each day and has a pretty cover. Double-win! Get back on track this year and order one for yourself if you're a planner! Plus it is under $15!
5. Electric Razor: I am one of those crazy people who shaves their legs every. single. day. I can't stand to feel prickly. HA! I ordered this razor and I love it! I mainly use it to shave my upper lip... #thankshormones.
6. Duvet Cover- I have told you all about this duvet cover before over on my Instagram. I love this duvet cover as it adds charm to your bedding. It is reallly comfortable to sleep with as well and under $30!
7. Garden of Life Probiotic for Women: I recently switched to this probiotic and really love taking it. It is organic and if you haven't ever researched "why"you need a probiotic, I encourage you to do so!
8. Garden of Life Kids Probiotic: We also give our kids this same brand and they love the chewable tablets. Probiotics are so important for kids as well!
9. Camelbak Water Bottle for Kids: I LOVE these bottles for my kiddos. I actually got their new ones at Target but they are way cheaper on Amazon. Will be ordering them on Amazon next time! They come in all sorts of colors and patterns.
10. Wireless Ear-Pods: I originally bought a pair of knock-off ear pods at Target. They were $10 and they work fine but I will definitely be purchasing these when my cheap ones wear-out. I wanted to get a second pair at Target but they didn't have anymore.
11.Cordless Shark Vacuum Cleaner- This vacuum cleaner is a game-changer! I charge it for a few hours and then use it as I need it. It runs for up to 40 minutes and I even take it to my car to clean out my car since I don't need an outlet. I am going to be taking the vacuum, charging cord, and small hose attachment on vacation with me so I can easily clean up crumbs in the car. I am sad I didn't find one of these before now.
13. Flex Menstrual Cup Starter Kit: GAME. CHANGER. Seriously, I will never go back to mainstream period products EVER again. I use slim fit and it makes periods so much more bearable. It is reusable, comfortable, and SAFE!
These products are affordable and I use them every day! Check back on this post as I find more great products to add to the list!